Driftmoon’s light-hearted demeanor is definitely one of its key strengths, as I personally found the game to play much like a really good storybook. The game is simply written in a way that makes you happy whenever you come across a friendly face, or a new unexpected ally. The colorful characters and quirky dialogue propels the story forward in an unpredictable way, which keeps you smiling as you never quite know whats coming around the corner. The world’s charm is evident in every interaction, even when solving the occasional puzzle with the help of an unconventional ally. Driftmoon has a heartwarming feeling to it that you almost never see in games anymore, and is certainly an adventure that people from all walks of life can experience and enjoy.
- Exciting adventure-roleplaying game with a charming personality!
- A fantastic adventure, and a deep story that will put a smile on your face, and keep surprising you
- Plenty of personality, wit, humor and goodwill!
- The rich, magical world is filled with captivating personalities, and zillions of things waiting to be discovered!
- about 10-25 hours of grand adventure! (plus mods)
- Full set of modding tools, including powerful level EDITOR, and one-click mod installation.
- Make friends with a magical bird that’ll save you from tight spots!
- Discover your very own enchanted stone giant (but think carefully when you want to call on him).
- Use your wits and the skills you’ve learned to talk yourself out of a fight, or to find the best strategies against drastically different opponents.
- Awesome equipment like the Ring of Megalomania, Steamie the Steampunk Submarine, or the Light Boots, which leave glowing footprints!
- Fizz, the hyperactive, overly positive and insanely courageous firefly lamp!
- Evil undead mages, magic staves, time travel paradoxes and more!
- Various monster types with unique abilities and strategies.
- Fully adjustable text size, because not all our players are Bionic Eagles.
- Full of Surprises! (can’t tell more)