Although the hilarious characters and vintage pixel-art graphics should be enough to convince you to upvote the game, Fist Puncher’s most exciting feature is quite possibly the 1-4 player local co-operative play. There’s nothing more enjoyable than having a couple beers with three of your best friends while kicking some 8bit ass.
- Choose from 15 playable characters including Dr. Karate, Steroid Jackson, Hella Fistgerald, The Beekeeper, and more!
- 1-4 players simultaneous co-op action
- Multiple play modes include: Campaign/Story mode, Arcade mode, Survival Mode
- Turn on friendly fire and harass your pals
- Unique attacks and movesets for each character
- Over 50 levels of mayhem
- RPG features allow you to assign attribute points to hone and sculpt your characters to your liking
- Purchase perks including new moves and powers for your characters
- 99 unlockable achievement trading cards – collect them all!
- 100 collectible items
- Packed with easter eggs and hidden secrets.
- Open world structure – play levels in the order of your choice, replay levels to find easter eggs or items that you might have missed
- Sexy pixel art graphics – it’s like you’re living in 1988!