Frozen Hearth’s single player campaign can be played cooperatively with a friend, and several multiplayer modes that include player vs player combat will keep you entertained once you have completed the epic storyline. Frozen Hearth is a rare and innovative mix of strategy and roleplaying, and is a game that anyone who considers themselves a fan of either genre should be excited about.
- Traditional, Squad-based RTS core, with a unique and action-packed mix of RPG features
- Co-Operative Campaign; Two players can play through the campaign over 20 maps, with hours and hours of play
- Multi-player battles with many unique and well-known play modes
- Play as either the warlike Danaan, or the bloodthirsty Shangur in multiplayer skirmishes and PvP
- Heroic characters with skill-based character progression, powerful spells, and many hero items
- Choose from and battle with 11 different base unit types for both the Danaan and the Shangur; infantry, cavalry, archers, spell-casters and more, many with special abilities and spells of their own
- Streamlined base-building; with a single main structure that has up to 6 sub-structure slots – choose carefully from 12 different substructures to customise and refine your force with many, many upgrades and research options to choose from and change as needed.