The combat in Gas Guzzlers is a lot of fun, and the real-time damage modeling on the cars is both accurate and engaging. The arcade design and simplified controls serve the game well, as the focus is to jump right in and play as opposed to spending any amount of time learning the controls. The graphics are also very impressive, as environments and explosions are all beautifully rendered. Easily my favorite part of my preview with Gas Guzzlers was the soundtrack. These metal riffs will keep you headbanging while gunning down other drivers foolish enough to get in your way. If you’re expecting help controlling your road rage, Gas Guzzlers is not the answer. If you’ve ever wished that a machine gun was mounted to the roof of your car, then it most definitely is.
- 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
- 12 unique weapons
- 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
- On-track bonuses and power ups
- Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
- Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
- Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)