Knytt Underground has incredible artwork which for me as a gamer, creates the ability for me to immerse myself in the game. The environments are incredibly detailed and expressively drawn, and really draw you into the game world. The game’s storytelling also does a good job of making you understand the main character’s position, and helps drive the story forward in an interesting way. The menu is also playable and allows players to jump around and feel the game mechanics before they even get into the story. Between the wonderful visual style, fun gameplay, and engaging story, you will find lots to love about Knytt Underground.
• Zen-like gameplay, vibrant environments and dynamic characters
• Compelling and thought provoking storyline
• An ambient and immersive audio experience
• Over 1,800 rooms to explore and multiple story-driven quests to complete
• Switch between human and ball form for an unparalleled sense of freedom
• Open world, ready to be explored by you (at your own pace)