While many often enjoy the strategic side of tower defense, Sentinel adds a great deal of depth by rewarding players with coins and experience at the end of each mission. The coins are used to unlock turret slots so that you can carry different types of turrets into battle, whereas the experience points allow you to upgrade your commander unit in a traditional rpg-like fashion, increasing stats like attack damage and health. This player-defined progression is unique and enjoyable as it forces players to make difficult choices regarding what tools they bring into battle and how they wish to utilize their commander unit. In the end, Sentinel 3: Homeworld is an engaging experience that fans of the tower defense genre will love for its unique gameplay and player progression.
- A gruelling, epic campaign across 20 levels!
- A powerful commander unit which can level up and gain new abilities as you play.
- Over 20 unlockable turrets, orbital ship weapons, automated drones and abilities at your disposal.
- Customize your weapon loadout in the Armory to match the demands of each mission.
- Endless modes for all maps.
- Classic mode allows you to compete for scores in a pure skill-based game mode.
- Exclusive music by Specimen A.
Extra content included:
- A second gruelling campaign!
- New commander power armor with new abilities & weapons.
- New ground units & Sentinel weaponry available.
- New enemy types & environmental features.